|Address:||5010 South Ridge Road Madison, Ohio 44057|
|Cell:||440.812.3249 | Office:440.259.4059|
Small Space Gardening Never Looked THIS Good!
Madison, OH (March 18, 2014) – Mobilegro© portable garden carts provide a new approach to small-space gardening. Uniquely adapted for gardeners who live in apartments, high-rise condos, or have small decks and patios, it can be situated on verandas, terraces, rooftops, balconies, porches or urban courtyards.
“Container gardening is the #1 form of gardening as a hobby and is very therapeutic”, commented Nick Federoff from Things Green. “What I like about the Mobilegro is that you can pack a lot of material in a little space … and for people with limited mobility, Mobilegro brings the garden to them.”
Since 2007, the number of people renting in America is over 100 million people and the number is rising. Many people have lost their homes and gardens due to challenging economic times. Angela DiMaggio, inventor of the Mobilegro Garden Cart experienced this first hand and was determined to find a way to enjoy the benefits of gardening in a condo with a small concrete patio. Her “Victory Garden” has been replaced with a new “Recession-Proof Garden”.
Benefits to Gardening with a Mobilegro Garden Cart
- Perfectly suited for urban dwellers.
- Allows serious gardening enthusiasts experiencing limited mobility or confined to a wheelchair to continue benefiting from gardening on a daily basis.
- Tailor made for people who prefer organic vegetable gardening. Mobilegro features deep pans for vegetables.
- Constructed out of durable, powder coated steel to withstand weather conditions in a myriad of colors.
- Portable and easily moved with heavy duty caster wheels so it can be relocated indoors or outside.
- Available in 3 or 4 tiers in modern industrial, art deco, floral and tree embossed side panel designs.
- Motifs are laser cut creating a functional container garden with decorative elements to blend in with any architectural style.
- Three container spaces are 11″ x 11″ x 36″ deep. An overall small footprint of 31” x 31” equates to over 12 square feet of growing capacity straight up.
- Carts can be set-up in less than five minutes and don’t require any tools for assembly.
- Light weight, built-in drainage shelf keeps patios, decks or indoor flooring clean. Collected water can be recycled.
Quick and Easy Assembly with No Tools Required!
television and online retailers starting in 2014:
Limited Time Offer for Garden Writers!
- Garden communicators can purchase Mobilegro garden carts at the wholesale price! Just provide your GWA membership number when placing order.
- Choose from the Modern or Tree motif:
Only $279 plus S&H for 3 tier design, $355 plus S&H for 4 tier design.
- Contact Angela directly at 1-855-797-0770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.
- Offer expires April 30, 2014.
UpShoot, LLC is a boutique horticulture marketing firm offering expert sales, marketing and licensing of new plant introductions and gardening-related products to the wholesale green industry, media and gardening consumers. For more information, contact Maria Zampini at 440-812-3249 or email@example.com