|Address:||5010 South Ridge Road Madison, Ohio 44057|
|Cell:||440.812.3249 | Office: 440.259.4059|
Madison, OH (April 18, 2014) – World famous Dr. Allan Armitage has developed a new garden app for Android and iOS platforms. Armitage’s Greatest Perennials & Annuals app spans the gap between the horticultural industry and consumers.
Dr. Armitage selects his favorite annuals, perennials, ornamental grasses and vegetables, letting readers know why he chose them and provides hints for success in the home landscape. Users can filter annuals or perennials and select sun, shade or USDA zones. A unique and popular feature is the deer browsing rating for all plants. Numerous photos and videos supplement the plant-specific information.
Have Your Store at Consumers Fingertips
The Armitage app features an index of independent garden centers nationwide. It can help drive plant sales as it lists where Dr. A’s recommended plants can be purchased.
Only IGC’s are invited to be listed for FREE on the Armitage gardening app so sign your store up today by emailing Dr. Armitage.
Top 10 Benefits for Garden Centers
- Exclusively offered to independent garden centers that can be featured FREE on the app – no box stores are listed.
- Drives traffic to all your retail garden center locations.
- Attractive to a younger generation attached to their cell phones and tablets.
- App is a 24/7/365 sales person and ‘expert’ in your staff’s back pocket.
- Turns employees into educated sales people at the swipe of a screen.
- Staff using and promoting app to customers fosters gardening success, less returns and repeat business.
- Educational tool for perennial and annual team members – it’s like taking a course on horticulture directly from Dr. Armitage.
- Merge app promotion and plants your store carries into integrated social media and marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrates your business is “with it” from a technology standpoint.
- Recognized by the National Garden Bureau and New England Grows as a top 2014 gardening app – useful in all aspects of horticultural industry.
UpShoot, LLC is a boutique horticulture marketing firm offering expert sales, marketing and licensing of new plant introductions and gardening-related products to licensed growers, plant breeders, retailers, garden media and consumers. For more information, contact Maria Zampini at 440-812-3249 or firstname.lastname@example.org